Welcome to American Cove by KEYWii
You have booked American Cove by KEYWii and you may have some doubts about the things that there are and are not in the house.
So as not to create confusion, I will clarify in green those that are YOU WILL FIND in the apartment, and in red those that YOU WONT FIND in the apartment:
I detail the instructions or for your arrival at American Cove by KEYWii:
The Exact address is:
Edificio América, C/ Virgen de las Nieves 18, Planta 3º, Apartamento 316, 18196, Sierra Nevada
CHECK – IN:
- The arrival time is from 18:00 p.m.
- The delivery of keys is done through the AUTO – CHECKING system through a box called masterlock.
- The code to open it: 4430.
- In the following video you can see where the masterlock is and how to get to the apartment.
- The deadline for leaving the apartment is at 11:00 a.m.
- Be sure to leave the windows closed, the lights and the air conditioning off and the house in good condition.
- It is appreciated if they leave towels and sheets removed from the beds in the bathroom.
- The keys will be left inside the house (on the kitchen table), on the table and on the door.
- Do not leave dirty dishes in the sink.
Failure to comply with this point may result in penalties on the part of the property deducted from the deposit!
- The apartment is non-smoking. Additional charges will apply for smoking.
- We are in a residential building and noise is not allowed from 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- You can not organize parties or events. If they are made, we will cancel the reservation and the apartment will have to be vacated in a maximum of 1 hour.
- Do not throw objects out of windows, balconies or terraces. This includes cigarette butts.
- If there is any problem with the neighbors – please call us.
CONTACT: ISABEL and KEYWii TEAM:
– Check in and during your stay:+34 622 886 447 o email@example.com
– KEYWii Administration contact ( 9:30 am- 6:00 pm):+34 664 643 277